How did I get here?


I never planned on becoming a stripper. I always wanted to be swept off my feet by some handsome and charming man, live in a suburban home and raise a family. So, where did this all go astray?
I had some really rough relationships in high school which quickly made me realize I could rely on finding this mythological man of my fantasies. So I set off for a career in law immediately after high school. I knew that I had only myself to rely upon.
My mom and dad were divorced since I was little. Our financial status was far from well off. I would say we were lower middle class at best. So when I decided to go to college I knew I would be paying my whole way.
It was hard, very hard, I was taking a full course load and working as many as 3 jobs. Many nights I would get only 2 to 4 hours of sleep
I was not sure how long I could keep up the place.
One day a fellow classmate approached me and complimented mine on my looks. I acknowledged her compliment and at first thought, she was hitting on me. Then she asked me where I worked. I told her the 3 jobs I was working. She told me there is a much easier way to make a lot more money.
I was thinking it was some get rich quick scheme or some pyramid scheme she was about to try selling me on. Then she said, "have you ever thought about being a stripper?".
I was shocked and uttered out "NO!". She told me how much money she made working only on Friday and Saturday night. That got my interest, she made more in 2 night than I made in a month working 3 jobs 
I told her that I did not want to because o might see someone I know. She told me that never happens because you make sure you only work clubs far away from where you live. She told me that she works at Spearamint Rhino in Rialto. It's like an hour outside of LA and far enough we won't run into anyone we know.

Comments

Popular Posts